Quidditch At Yovanna School

On September the 2nd a new year started at Yovanna School of Witchcraft and Wizadry. Steven Ashir was in his sixth year along with his two best friends Richard Smith and Daniel Holland. Quidditch was played at Yovanna. The two teams to play were decided by playing a muggle sport called basketball. There were four houses in Yovanna called Savitchin, Mermalin, Gritchos and Lolles. The three of them were in Gritchos. When they played basketball Mermalin and Gritchos won.The game was played on March the 17th. Before the game started Steven put his team into a huddle. All he told them to do was to "Go hard on them". They got onto the field and the referee counted down to zero then she said "Let the game begin".[Commentator] Gritchos have it Holland to Smith-" Ashir has caught the snitch, the game is over, Gritchos have won the cup. Gritchos all went into the dormitory and had a party. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!