Dad's Boss Is Coming To Dinner


Tonight Dads boss is coming to dinner so I’m on striated conditions don’t mess up. Or I I’ll be grounded for 2 months. So I really want to mess up. You see I am a practical joker I play jokes all the time I never stop even when it’s the weekend.
I was eating my lunch at school and the really, mean rich kid Darcy came up to me and said what’s with you squirt. I said nothing why do you have a problem with me? The bell went we had to go inside I had maths for the last hour I was ready to jump out of my seat and run home. Finally that last bell went I started to walk home with my friend Liam, he was very smart he was entering all the school clubs. Liam and I were walking home when the bus Darcy was on drove past us and of course Darcy gave Liam and I a huge greasy look.
That night Dad’s boss and family was coming to dinner with my family to meet us and talk about a promotion for dad. I was setting the table for the seven of us Dad, Mum, Tahlia (sister) and me, plus Dad’s boss, wife and his son. While I was setting the table I asked mum what’s for dinner Mum is a great cook she always makes good food, she said she was trying out her new chicken casserole recipe I was hoping that it would be good for dads sake. Dad ‘s boss is a very large man and is always asking for seconds if he likes the dish so I hope he like it.
Before the guest got here I decide to play some play station. Then mum came in and said why you aren’t in your tuxedo I said why do I have to where that, Don’t worry she said.
The door bell rang and we went and answered the door. There standing in front of the large man and lady was Darcy the annoying rich id from school. We all went and sat down and the table and I quickly said excuse me for a moment and I ran into my bedroom and got a cockroach out of my bug container. And put it on Darcy’s plate without him realising. And ran out to their car and spreader a thick layer of monster glue on the back seat. I went back inside and watched Darcy put a cockroach on his fork under a piece of chicken. After dinner we walked out to their car to say goodbye and we did....
The next day at school and Darcy wasn’t there miss measly said Darcy wasn’t at school because he was glued to the back seat of his car.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!