Magic Door

On an ordinary night my sister Holly was sleep talking like always. So I went to her room. Right before I spoke she said “magic door!” Then her bed moved to the left. There were staircases so I went down them. I found a door. The door said “What planet would you like to go to?” I said “Basketball Land.” “Ok,chssshhh! There you go.” I saw carts full of basketballs for free, there were even proper ones. There were basketball matches being played, EVEN BASKETBALL CLOTHES! Then someone come up to me and said “Come and play a game.”
“Well only if it is quick because if I’m late getting home, I’ll miss basketball.”
“ok!”
After the game I said “how am I going to get home?”
“You’ll need this.”
“What is it?”
“It’s a remote to take you home-- just press it.” “beep”.
I went back upstairs, Holly found me. I said
“I’ll keep it a secret but only if I can go in there whenever I want.”
Holly replied “Ok, but it’s my door so you have to take me with you.”
“Deal.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!