Captain Bree And The Whale

Once upon a time there was a pirate named Captain Bree. Captain Bree went in a ship and sailed away. When she was going there was a huge whale blocking the way and Captain Bree did not know what to do. She thought very hard and had an idea. She asked the whale to move and go home right now but they whale did not move. She thought even harder but she had another idea. She got a sword and cut the whale. Then she went passed and she saw an island. She was sailing to the island and she got there but she did not believe her eyes. She found treasure and she did not open it at first. She had a guess. She guessed that there would be money and jewels in it. When she opened it she was right. There was money and jewels in it. They lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!