Captain Cod And The Adventures

Once upon a day, Captain Cod and pirate Pete had a bird. One day the bird got cursed into a mummy so he had to find medicine to change him. So he went to get it but it was at another island. he went on a pirate ship to find the island. On the island there were zombies, mummies, ghosts and monsters. Two zombies were standing in his way so he went around them but there was a monster!
Then he got the map but it was the wrong map so he put it upside down and he found the island. When he found it a siren went off. Then he got wanted. He picked it up so he ran to his boat. He got home and he gave the medicine to the bird. But it was the wrong medicine. He just had to give him water.
He went for another treasure hunt with Pirate Pete. Then there was a dragon so Captain Cod kicked him. There was a nice dragon so that dragon got kicked and a tornado came. It went, so they got their treasure. They went home but his boat broke and there was a shark but there was more than one. There were four sharks so he put the anchor out but that didn’t work. He threw up a fire cracker but it didn’t work. There was a nice shark but he ended up at Zombie Island. Pirate Pete had a sword and he tried to kill them but it was their island.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!