Captain Batman's Adventures

Once upon a time there were pirates and their names were Jack, Jay and Captain Batman. They were in a boat. They had a cannon and in the sea the shot other boats. They got to an island and they got trapped in a trap because other people had trapped them. They couldn’t get the treasure. A parrot came and got them out of the trap and the 3 pirates became friends. But they didn’t have the treasure.
They went looking for the treasure but they didn’t find it because they were on the wrong island. They got on their boat. They got on the right island and got the treasure and got back on their boat.
They sailed away and there was a tornado so they went to Volcano Island. It had lots of volcanoes on it. They were safe in a cave but they saw a red light because they were in a volcano. They got back to their boat and sailed away from the island. It was an ice island. They were in Antarctica and it was safe but there was a monster. They got back in their boat and found Australia.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!