Rascal Pirates Of The Southern Sea

One stormy morning, a pirate ship was sailing to an island. they saw another ship sailing in the Southern Sea. The Rascal Pirate's said 'Oh my goodness, we need to turn around', because they were scared. It was the Goodie Pirates.

The Goodie Pirates started sailing after the Rascal Pirates. Their ship was losing engines. The Goodie ship was catching up. When it turned around, one of the Goodie Pirates fell into the water. One of the Rascal Pirates jumped into the Southern Sea and pulled him out and then they tied ropes around his arms and legs and put him in the dungeon at the bottom of the ship.

Five Goodie Pirates jumped into the water and swam to the Rascal Pirate's ship and rescued their friend. They took out their knives to cut the ropes and set him free.

Then the six Goodie Pirates jumped into the Southern Sea and then they got back to their ship.

The Rascal Pirates sailed away. The Goodie Pirates said, 'Yeah, the Southern Sea is ours!'

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!