Zombieland

On August 1st Tom woke up with a shock. There was a golden light coming from his window, so he out. “Wow why is there a light coming from the sky in the grave yard AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
and ghosts”. Said Tom. “I want to go and check it out.” So Tom put on a T-shirt and shoes. Tom headed out side and went over to the grave yard gates and he hesitated .”Here we go.”Tom ran past all the ghosts and got to the light, and sitting in front of him was a long silver blade that said absorbing blade. When he touched it he got teleported to an other graveyard. as he was getting teleported all around him was rainbow colour.He landed with a splat but there were no injuries.There were zombies attacking him, he got them back with the sword. The sword hit fire and it turned in to a fire sword because it is a absorbing sword.He killed them all and he teleported back to his room. “What the heck” zombies came out of his sword because it absorbed zombies as he was fighting them he hit metal so it was a normal sword and killed them all. he hit metal again. “That's it this is causing too much trouble.” So Tom went to the grave yard and put the sword in the pedestal and ran home and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!