Nerf War

Once upon a time there were four boys. Their names were Tom, Alex, Andrew and Nick. They were the best nerf guys because they had all of the nerf guns you could buy.

In the world one day they decided to have a nerf war against six people but they did it in a bad spot inside a shop. One more boy came and wanted to play with them, which made it seven onto four.

So one of the places they hid during the game was the toilet. They had a big problem, one of the guns broke, so they went to KMART and replaced it with a Stempfire 200, it was the most powerful in the world.

The next day, they decided to get real guns for the war, but they were only teenagers. Only two of the boys looked old enough to buy them, so they did. They all shared them and had one gun each. They were all happy and enjoyed their battle.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!