Geremi And Judy’s Travel


Hello! My name is Judy I work in a book company. I have a brother called Geremi. He works in the same book company as me. Geremi and I love going to travel around the world one early morning Geremi and I packed our suitcases and went to the airport for our holiday to China and we will stay there for 2or 3 days. When we got our tickets we went in the airplane. The number of my sit was 3A and Geremi’s sit number was 3B.When we got to China, the first thing that we did was going to the markets. Geremi hates shopping but I’m just the opposite so Geremi went on the book sections and I went to look at some Chinese valuable things .I enjoyed going shopping but Geremi didn’t. It was getting late so we went to a hotel for the night. The next morning my cell phone rang it was my mother she said herb friend that was in China needed some help because her daughter Shelly went to a park with her friends and she hasn’t came back. She gave us the address of her house. Then Geremi and I got a taxi as fast as we could, to her house. We knocked on the door; a crying lady opened the door. We told her why we were there so she introduced herself and she said her name was Cristal. She told us which park Shelly went to so we got our things and went to the park she was in. First thing we saw a paper on the floor we looked at it, it had a puzzle and at the end it had a signature. Cristal looked at the signature then she said: “That’s Shelly’s signature! Let’s do this puzzle.”When we finished it, it said: “I’m in the Star Hotel, 3, 4.”We quickly went to Star Hotel and we went to the 3rd coulomb and number 4. We knocked on the door some one opened the door and grabbed us in. It was Shelly she explained why she was in Star Hotel. She said: “Someone is trying to kidnap me. I am trying to get these curtains together so I can get out from the window.” We all will help you I explained and when the curtains were long enough to hang, we all took shots and then, when all of us were out of the hotel, we ran as fast as we could to Cristal’s house. The next morning Cristal thanked us and then we went to the airport to go home. It was good that our adventure in China was over.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!