Keshvin's Field Trip

Once upon a time there was a family of dragons. Their names were Keshvin, Alex ,Fungai and Aaron. One day Keshvin had a field trip he could go to, and had to give a one dollar donation, so he did.

It was Monday; he flew to the bus stop. Keshvin was just in time for the bus. Keshvin whispered to the bus driver “Where are we going?”
The bus driver yelled “TO THE JUNGLE”.
All the dragons screamed Keshvin blocked his ears. Then Keshvin yelled “QUITE.”
All the other dragons shushed. The driver got on with his job and drove to the jungle. It took half and hour to get to the jungle.
When Keshvin got out of the bus he forgot his lunch and recess. So Keshvin had to survive 20 days with no food and drinks. So that is what Keshvin did. Days passed and Keshvin got thinner and weaker. Until he found a goat Keshvin creped up behind the goat and burnt him. Next Keshvin ate the goat and yelled “That better!!!!!!”
Later Keshvin heard a rattling sound, and then out jumped a Chinese dragon; he had sharp teeth, big wings, green scales and fire on the tip of his tail. Keshvin tried to get away but the Chinese dragon yelled “I am hungry”.
Suddenly Keshvin stopped, the dragon was moaning and groaning saying
“I want FOOD I want FOOD”. So Keshvin gave the dragon some lamb legs. The dragon ate the lamb legs as fast as a lightening bolt, hitting the soft, mushy ground. The Chinese dragon said “Do you want to help?”
Keshvin said “Yes please”
So the two friends set off to find the other dragons.
On day one the two dragons found the others. So they all got on the bus. Keshvin said “I never want to go on a field trip ever again”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!