Unexpected Happenings


Our form teacher Mr Hanson has requested that we compose a facetious and inimitable reflection of our most exuberant day of grade eight. Well, I can undeniably say that I didn’t understand a word he spoke but one thing I do know is that I have an event filled, humorous day that is literally going to blow your socks away:
It was a rather average day in this country town of Stanthorpe, everything was monotonous as per usual and nothing seized my attention and took it on a roller coaster ride of exhilaration. So at first I imagined this standard Thursday to be nothing but tiresome- but boy was I wrong.
One lesson I have learnt the problematic way is that the minority of girls are kind hearted but almost every single girl at our school is a back stabbing tyrant and this is how I figured it out. This foul mouthed suck up I have known for years kindly informed me that there was an ‘anonyms’ guy that has a colossal crush on me. Apparently he gets intoxicated by my beauty and faints every time I walk past and he is expecting me in front of the toilets when everyone goes around to the oval. I went to the toilets and waited there, but, got a bit lethargic so I decided to lean up against the wall, and, at that very second I got saturated by a combination of everything nauseating including fresh urine. Better yet the paparazzi came to play and began taking happy snaps. What a great morning.
It is now time for period’s three and four. Every school has the class clown well in our case we have the class clowns- plural. At our morning tea break one boy thought it was amusing to get some chilli sauce and put it down places people don’t like talking about and of course his peers encouraged the notion. So we end up half way through period four in our HPE theory lesson where the pain of the sauce is literally scorching and he can no longer stand the pain, so he begins making these unpleasant constipated sounds, starts getting jittery and worst of all holding his pants. Mr Wood had the last straw and called him up the front and asked what the matter was but he just bolted out the door and we didn’t see him for the rest of the day.
After lunch we had our HPE practical lesson and apparently I play too rough so a girl put on a bogus asthma attack and said the reason behind it was because I shoved her about. Well I’m sorry!
So Mr Hanson now you have a tiny glimpse of my life, I hope you were gladdened.

By Brielle Thompson

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!