Easter Time Travel

"Screwdriver, nailgun" Shouted Chase.
"Glue, Scissors" Yelled Tori.
"Fake nails, lipstick" Yelled Lila.
It is Easter time and as you can see by what they are asking for Chase is smart but shy and also has a lisp, Tori doesn't give up, is confident and always cares for others and Lila is demanding, rude and fashionable. Each of them are doing a specific job, Chase is working on something he has been working on for a year and a bit, a time travel machine, Tori is working on her Easter hat and as for Lila, well she is just putting on makeup.
"hey Tori, Lila" said Chase
"not now" replied Tori
"be quiet" answered Lila
"no you don't understand" explained Chase. "After a year of hard work I have finally completed my time travel machine, see come take a look" Chase was so excited he knocked the fake nails out of Lila's hand and threw them into the machine.
"the machine has read where the fake nails went" said Chase excitedly."eeerrr, it seems to be in a house and it looks pretty old to but the machine won't tell me where it is"
"great" said Lila "it looks pretty safe I am going to go and get my fake nails back, seya"
"NO!" screamed Chase and Tori at the same time but it was to late. So without any hesitations Tori and Chase stepped in.
"let's just find your nails and get out of here" Tori said.
"SSSSHHHH I can here footsteps said Chase "hide"
"AAHHH" screamed Lila then the mysterious person who walked in screamed to.
"guys can you believe it this is the Easter Bunny" Tori and Chase crept out of their hiding spots to find the Easter Bunny standing in front of them.
"Hi" the Easter Bunny said "my name is Ed, can you please tell me what that thing is in the middle of the room?"
Er this is a time machine" stammered Chase.
"oh great, well if you don't mind I am going to go through it with my eggs"Ed told them.
"but why?" Tori wondered.
"You see" explained Ed "there are a group of evil chicks who used to work for me but I fired them because they were beind bad and for revenge they want to steal all my eggs so that there will be no Easter and I will be the one responsible"
"well, you can't go through the machine because we are going to defeat them" Tori said "if you hide for one Easter then the next they will just want to come back again so they have to be defeated"
At first Ed was stunned but after a while of thinking he agreed and said they will need: smartie guns(nerf guns), easter baskets(sheilds) and some disguises for times when we need them. "I warn you though, the chickens can get very serious when fighting and you can only wear the disguise once because if they see you in the disguise once they will know what it looks like" Ed said.
They heard footsteps coming down and Ed said "well look who we have here Benedict, Omlet and Poachy. Instead of running away we are ready to have a battle"
Suddenly commentators starting thumping down the stairs and rang a bell.
"take your places" one commentator said "and the fight begins" said the other. After ages of battleing the countdown was on, 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 that's it the fight is over and guess who won?
“Ed over hear” yelled the commentator “Hello, how was the game did you find it hard at all?”
“No not really” explained EB. “It was a little hard at first when the chicks were taking the lead but I had the confidence and knew our team were strong enough to win”
"that's grat well I am afraid we are going to have to wrap up the show bye"
Eventually they all headed back through the time travel machine full of secrets and surprises that they promised not to tell anyone. From now on each and every year they would visit Ed and made sure those evil chickens wouldn’t come back
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!