Underwater Mission

ôWhat do we do now, Black Dragon?ö asked the evil team. ôI have been waiting for revengeö, hissed Black Dragon, ôNow, is the time to destroy those beasts!ö The rest of the team laughed hysterically. Black dragon ordered them to be armed and to get ready to fight. On the other side of the world, there was another group of people who had no idea that they were going to be destroyed. This group of people always saved the world. They called themselves æPerfect five.Æ Their leader sent them on a top secret mission on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. They were to discover the secret of the jewels of creation. They used to be treasure on a ship... but the ship sank and the treasure was lost forever. Many people tried, but never succeeded. The deadly thing is that no one has survived to tell the tale! All together, they set of as a team. They all knew the Black Dragon and his team. They had fought for centuries. When they got to the Great Barrier Reef, they dived all the way to the sea bed. It was very dark. They swam backwards until...BUMP! As the Perfect Five turned around, they saw Black DragonÆs team. They whispered,ö We meet again, Enemies!ö The others were absolutely petrified. They had to finish their mission without anyone knowing, as well as getting their enemies out of the way. They decided to swim upwards for their escape, but they werenÆt fast enough. Another army of enemies were already there, as if they were waiting for them. Now they had no escape. They all crowded around them. The evil nasty ones locked them into an underwater prison. To make it even more secure, they commanded their trained shark, Jaw, to keep guard. It wasnÆt easy to escape. They stayed there for days and days, until they had a plan. When Jaw was asleep, they would use their laser eyes to make a hole in the metal, to escape. After Black dragon found out they had escaped he was so furious, he decided to destroy them himself. His minions were hopeless. Although it took quite a while to find them, he found out where they were. On the other side, the Perfect five were look for the jewels of creation. Suddenly, they found it. All in a perfect circle, though it still was very old. When they all touched one jewel each, something terrible happened. The jewels cracked open and out came Black DragonÆs sister! Now, there would be a lot of trouble. They soon discovered that their master was a fake! It was one of the minions. Black DragonÆs sister, Deltora called out for black Dragon. Together they made an evil pair. The Perfect five were in real danger. They used their necklaces around their necks. Each held a secret power. They used them to defeat Black Dragon and Deltora. But the other minions had a new leader, the sea god...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!