Questions

You run, yet you never look back. Your heart fills with fear, yet you never doubt your actions.

As you run, you realize something. No one ever asked you, “Why do you risk your life?” or “Are you sure your willing to do this?”

Yet, you still run through the whistling bullets and rarely pay attention to the gunshots that come close to hitting you while you run through the battlefield, only seconds away from death. You know that, at any second, you could die. You know the dangers of battle, but you still don't shy down from your duty. You know your not forced to do this, but you still do.

You know why you’re there, fighting. You do it for those you love and you know that that, or something like it, would be your answer for the questions you were never asked.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!