You Can't Scare Me!

Hi My name is Billy and I am 8 years old and I am not scared of anything.

My mum said one day you have to be scared at something! I refused and said "I'm not scared of anything." Mum then tried to scare me and say that there was a monster under my bed but I said "Don't be silly mum monsters aren't real."

Dad came upstairs and said Billy tonight a ghost will come into your room. But I said " Dad don't be silly ghosts aren't real."

My older sister Borris came upstairs and said Billy tonight an aliens will come take you to outer space! I replied "Borris you silly billy, Aliens aren't real they are only real in books and on movies ."

My younger brother Maxi came upstairs and said Billy my pet snake has escaped and will bight you on the bum tonight!" Once again I said " Maxi you are 3 years old and don't even know what a snake is."

That night I was laying in my bed and thinking about all the things my family had said. Monsters, Ghosts, Aliens, Snakes. All of a sudden I saw lights shining in my room so I hopped up and looked out the window. Then BOO!!!! My family scared me, just to prove I was scared of something. I then admitted that I was scared of something 'People Scaring Me'. So from that day on I never said that I was not scared of anything!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!