Zombie City

Rush, boom, boom, Rush, boom, boom.
Oh no
THe zombies have arised from the death.
I'd better start running now.
Pete ran down the hill. He ran to the nearest city. He didn't worry about hiding because the zombies would have caught him like a mouse in a mouse trap or climb up the tree because the zombies are as fast as a bullet.
"What are you scared of Pete" his friend ran over from the shop where he and his friends are from. "shh" he warned. "The city was loud". "The city would be louder if I tell you" Pete said. But Harry refused "why are you running", "because I saw....." Pete Stopped. "You saw what?", "Zombies". The city was louder and louder until someone screams. "ZOMBIES" the whole city ran for the mountains.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!