Georgia In Wonderland

One day I was walking outside to check the mail when I noticed a small glass bottle in the bottom of the mail box, there was a tag on it that said “drink me”. I opened it and smelled it, it smelled like raspberries so I decided to take one sip. Once I did I felt a tingling in my toes as a weird feeling shot up my legs. I dropped the bottle as it spilled on the ground, my dog Molly licked the rest that was on the ground. In one minute me and Molly were the size of an ant.

I was shocked of what happened. me and Molly walked around the garden for someone to help us. I had no idea where we where in the garden so we kept looking. and then finally we found a ladybug, the ladybug said "who are you"? i said, I'm Georgia and this is Molly my dog, who are you,? "I'm mrs ladybug, "If you climb onto my back I'll fly you where you need to go", "sure" I said, so me and Molly climbed on her back and mrs ladybug flew up into the air. we could see the whole garden. as mrs ladybug was abouty to fly down me and Molly fell down and landed on a daisy.

I heard a trickling of water, but i didn't know what it was, i thought for a second and then I relized it was the pond. so me and molly ran to the pond. We finally got there and as soon as we did I jumped in because the weather was so hot.

we stayed at the pond for days, but we had no food and I was so hungry but then I remembered the other day my Mum put fish in the pond. I got a small stick and a piece of strong grass i also found and olive on the ground from the olive tree on the other side of the garden. So I tied it on the end of the grass, and within 20 minutes we had a fish to eat, we made a fire to cook the fish of course.

The next day i found a piece of cake next to me that said "eat me". So me and Molly had a piece each and we were back to our normal size. We all lived happily ever after. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!