GET ME OUT OF HERE!!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!
My legs shivering, my hands shaking and my face was pale white as a ghost. I couldn’t believe the day as come. Here I was, on the mountain and right now on the snow. My shaking hands grabbed the rough, long piece of string then suddenly, *FLICK...* I opened my eyes and all I saw was brown, creamy, slimy chocolate by the river , green, soft, short grass. Where was I? And how did I get here? Oh I know I’m at Mr. Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory! But how did I get here? Did I come by boat? Did I just Transported? Or that’s right, I was shot by something, it was called a sling... Sling... Sling... oh, I can’t remember, and it’s not my fault because I haven’t eaten breakfast. But anyways, I’m surrounded by all of my favourite junk food , ‘’ THANKYOU the person who shot me here ‘’ I straight away knew it wasn’t my mum, if she saw my here , she’ll kill me! And again ‘’NO THANKYOU to the person who shot me because how am I getting out of here once I’ve finished?’’ Oh yeah... how am I getting out of here...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!