Banjo's First Adventure

Once upon a time there was a bear named Banjo. He had a sword pocket with a sword in it. Don't be tricked by his cuteness, because he can kick some serious butt. His partner is a dragon with glasses named Commy. He always uses the computer and he is really smart. These two go on adventures to defeat the Death Lord who has been terrorising the land that Banjo and Commy live on. There are four parts of the land. Turnvill is the main village in the grasslands. Haren is the main village in the ice lands. Volkino is the main village in the lava lands. Anton is the main village in the thunder lands. Turnvill is where they start their adventure.
Banjo and Commy are get ready to leave Turnvill for their quest. "Let's go!" shouted Banjo as he went out the door. "And hurry up!"
"OK." sighed Commy closing the door behind him. Banjo and Commy went to the chief of the village and said "We're going now."
"Now wait a minute, have you passed your exams for fighting and all of the other categories." said the chief. They showed their certificates for the exam and the chief said "Yes, you can go now."
They went. They first travelled to the village road and they found some enemies on the way to Turnvill's forest. They fighted the evil beavers that were sent. Commy found their weak points and Banjo hit them with his sword. The evil beavers fell.
They didn't find anymore enemies until they went to the deep forest. The enemies are Banana Gorillas. They didn't find as many weak points as the beavers on the computer. These guys were harder to beat. Banjo hit them with his sword. He slid under them and hit them in the guts. He cleared them out.
"I nearly forgot our mission." Banjo said out loud.
"Well, What is it?" Questioned Commy.
"Well it was to rescue John and Lisa, the two humans."
"Didn't they say that they were trap by Ent, the guardian of the grasslands and he is a tree?'
"Yes they said that."
They headed for Ent's Lair in the grassland's border. There were enemies everywhere. Banana Gorillas, Evil male kangaroos and grass soldiers. Banjo got his sword out and Commy got his electric gun out. They fort their way through and finally got to Ent's Lair door. They went in.
Ent appeared. "Who disturbs me!" He said in a deep loud voice.
"We do." Banjo said.
"Well, you should pay!" shouted Ent and started to run after Banjo and Commy.
"Go and hide and find his weak points." Banjo whispered to Commy
"I already have, he has no weak points." said Commy
"I'll beat him myself then." Said Banjo
Banjo ran towards Ent and fought him, finally Ent let his guard down and Banjo stabbed Ent in the chest. Ent disappeared.
He came back and said “Thank you for freeing me”
To Be Continued

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!