Jack And Lily

Once upon a time there lived two little puppies called Jack and Lily. Jack and Lily are 6 months old. When it was very hot. Jack and Lily went outside to play doggie swim lessons. This time Lily was the doggie teacher because last time Jack was the teacher he tumbled down a hillside and bumped his head on the side of the pool and he doesn’t want to do that again! So he let Lilly do it. After a while there was a knock at the door. Lilly and Jack’s owner opened the door but no one was there. Jack ran inside to see who it was. Then Lily started to bark and Jack ran out. Someone was at the gate giving Lily a bag of biscuits.
“Yummy, yummy. Oh, look what I’ve found,” he said grabbing a glowing white Bone. As Lily was about to grab the bone the man saw Jack and snapped the bone in half and gave half to Jack and half to Lilly. The man ran away as fast as he could.
BOOM! There was lots of smoke. Suddenly it all disappeared.
“Lily?” said Jack starting to get worried..
“Here I am” said Lily.
“AAAAARGGGHHH”, they both screamed.
We’re talking puppies. I can’t believe it. It’s just impossible!” shouted Jack furiously.
They both watched as the back gate opened and they ran out and across the street. Lily found a bluebird.
“Who are you?” said Lily.
“I’m Bluey, a special bird that watches everyone in the neighbourhood.
“Really? I’m Lily and this is Jack”, said Lily. Bluey started to sing her beautiful bird song and it brought all her bird friends along.
“Oh!” said one of the birds. “Who are these two pups?”
“They’re magical puppies I believe”, said Bluey.
All the birds took the little pups to the magical tent of animals. The puppies got fed every day and lived there happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!