Can The Day Get Any Worse

“Oh my goodness! My homework was here in my bag just a minute ago Mrs. Roubos! I swear!” I say
“If it was there you would have given it to me before the period had finished, am I correct?”
“Yes of course but… oh yes now I know why its not here. I think my dog ate it.”
“That is the most dumbest excuse I have ever heard in my 21 years of teaching! Detention after school.”
She walked out with her chin up high and her eyes shut. But then I saw her give me a look on the corner of her eye, as if she had a say in everything and no one else didn’t. ‘What a teacher’ I thought.
On the way after I had finished my detention after school, my mum was waiting for me out side the classroom door and she said:
“What is this I see Michael?”
She grabbed me and walked to the car.
“What kind of behavior was that? Ok then since you were childish you are punished!” How can the day get any worse??

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!