Ratman And Bobin

“There is a bank robbery downtown and they’re getting away!” said the news reporter. “Rat Man there is a bank robbery downtown and they’re getting way!” said Bobin. “Ok let’s go,” said Rat Man. They both jumped into the cheese mobile and sped off to the bank.

When they arrived at the bank 3 cats were running away with big bags of money. “Ill get them boss” said Rat man. “Ok” said Bobin rat man jumped into the air and threw tiny rats ah the cat but the cat turned around and ate them all in one big gulp.

Meanwhile, Bobin was chasing the other 2 cays down a dark alley Bobin shot his slingshot and hit one of the cats in the head and knocked him out. Bobin hen trapped the other cat and locked him up.

Back were rat man was he was fighting the boss but the boss was to strong and pinned him to the ground just as the boss was going to shoot him Bobin came swinging to the rescue and chopped his head off that was the end of him.

Meanwhile at the bank rat man and Bobin returned the money to the bank and went home to there lair.

When they got home they went to bed.

“Wake up wake up” said bobbin there’s a wild dingo threatening to set a bomb of and its ticking down we must get to wild way right away.

We were half way to wild way when an old rat was stuck in a fire on the top floor. They rushed to the top of the building and saved the rat and then speed of to wild way. There was 2 minutes till the bomb went of and they were adages away. “Time to jump to light speed” said bobbin “hit it” said rat man. Whoosh they speed of at 300 miles an hour. The bomb only had 10 seconds left and they were nearly there. they pulled up at Wild Way Rat Man jumped from the car up in the air towards the bomb 5 4 3 2 Rat Man pulled his teeth out and threw them at the bomb BANG just kidding Rat Man’s teeth had cut the wire and the city had been saved!

Later on there were crowds surrounding rat man and Bobin and they became heroes forever and went down in history.


Jarryd Sinclair.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!