Zombie Attack

Zombie attack
There were four friends traveling to a graveyard. One was named Kevin. Kevin’s idea was to go closer but Dakoda said,“No” but Kevin didn’t listen so Zaiden said, “Let’s go in the graveyard .”
Rhett said,” but what if there are zombies?”
Zaiden and Dakoda and Rhett and I saw a kid get eaten. Rhett said “Don’t go any further Zaiden and Dakoda.”
I said,” Don’t be a chicken.”
“ All that is left of the kid’s body was the bones,” the boys yelled .
They stayed in the graveyard because they wanted to look for their friend’s graves. After looking for some time, they found Josh’s grave. While they were standing there, the ground rumbled.
We said, “ The zombie is going to eat us. Run he is going to get us.”
We kept running but every time we found a friend’s grave the same thing happened . The ground rumbled and out came a zombie to chase us. We decided we should leave the grave yard. What happened to our zombie friends? “Who will ever know?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!