Zombie Army

One day I was in the shopping centre buying food. Then I heard a noise outside so I went to go see what was happening. I walked out through the door and I saw an ARMY OF ZOMBIES coming towards me! so I ran to the car behind them when I got to the car I saw a girl named Rachel being eaten by zombies. Rachel has brown hair, blue eyes and wore red glasses. Then I tried to get the car door open but the door was locked I was so scared but I saw a car on the right I ran to the car and opened the door. The zombie was following me. I quickly drove off but they were still following me I turned at the corner and stopped there. The zombies went past but they didn’t see me. I drove off feeling so scared then I went home. I was coming up the drive way then my house blowed up.I got out of the car and ran in the house I saw my friend every in my bedroom.Her leg was on the other side of the room it was ugly.I saw my bed upside down and the walls had holes in it. Anyway I stared to find stuff to kill the zombies. I found a baseball bat and a chain I put the chain around my arm and the baseball bat in my hand. I went outside and I saw Rachel as a zombie.I was killing some of the zombies but there was tow many then I saw some of my friend there names were Bob, Bill, Bell and Charlie. They had weapons in there hands so we all started to kill the zombies. After an hour we were so tied there were only 12 zombies left. so we ran to the car the zombies were following us we got in the car everyone was hurt we lost the zombies. We were heading for the forest. We found a good spot to camp for the night but I realised that I did not have stuff to camp with but I just remembered that I had camping stuff in the car good I they bang my car so I got the stuff out of my car and started to get it set we had a fire and sleeted. The next day we started to look around for food there was a ocean near us so we started to catch some fish with a stick we gat one big fish because bill went in the water and got it so we made a another fire and cooked the fish and we ate it everyone was all good then we got our stuff and went in the car they we were off finding the zombies we went to a shopping centre. We all heard a noise coming from in the shop so we went in it we saw all of the zombies but there were a bit more than last night there was 2 more of 3 more anyway we stared killing them one of them killed my friend Bob Bell stared crying she was crying but that distracted her so a zombie killed her. Bill, Charlie and I are still alive there was only one zombie left so I got my bat killed it we were so happy that it was over then I said lets go home. But bob and bell were turning into a zombie THE END!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!