JAGGA HILL IN PRISON



Chapter 1 The Criminal
The lights on the police car flashed steadily as the criminal drove away. Across the road, I could see two policeman investigating the crime scene. The two policeman saw the criminal drive away so they ran
after him. The two policeman ran to their car and drove after the criminal. The criminal’s name was…. Jagga Hill……

Chapter 2 Accidents will happen.
As soon as the policeman rushed down to the car crash the silly person, called Jagga Hill, crashed into a semi-trailer! Jagga Hill was very badly injured and he had to get taken to the hospital. Outside the hospital there were four police guards standing near the hospital doors. Jagga Hill got out of his bed and ran out the door. But the police guards stopped him and put him back in his bed. One year later Jagga Hill was a lot better and the police guards took him out of the hospital bed. They took him out the door and then took him into the prison car and drove him to prison…… chapter 3 Prison time. Well Jagga Hill is in prison now. “It is lunch time” said the guards. “For lunch is stir-fry with rats fur and elephant poo!”
THE END, OR IS IT? Written by Samuel Rohloff

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!