Geelong Screamers

Ahhhhhhh the crowd roared as the Geelong Screamers ran out from the change rooms. The Geelong screamers are a local footy team. They have won the Grand Final for 5 years in a row.
The Screamers are tied first on the ladder with the Melbourne Raptors. Right now the Geelong Screamers and the Melbourne Raptors are playing at the AFG. The AFG stands for the Australian Football Ground.
It is the first quarter and the Geelong screamers are up by 18 points. The Raptors are falling behind early.
By the second quarter the scores where Geelong Screamers 6.3.39 to the Melbourne Raptors 2.1.13. Half way through the second quarter there was a big fight. Hazza Lingo was in a punch up with Harry Paul. There where fists flying everywhere.
10 minutes later the punch up was over and Harry Paul got suspended. Anyway the footy match was back in action. Everyone went back to their positions and waited for the ball. 3 goals and 7 points later the siren sounded for half time.
The Geelong Screamers where up by 51 points.
The half time show started and the players where in the change rooms making a new game plan.
15 minutes later the third quarter started. Hazza Lingo was having a go at Harry Paul again. The 2 teams got fired up and started to fight. The umpire stoped the game. All the players had to go off the field for the rest of the game.
But in the end the Geelong Screamers won the game and are now on the top of the ladder.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!