Aches And Pains

“Whoosh’’ as I slid down the mountain with a toboggan. The freezing, cool air rushed through me. I saw people climbing back up in a flash. Then I lost control and crashed. My toboggan flipped and my body lied on the soft, icy snow. I quickly got up and raced to the top of the mountain, dragging the toboggan.
When I got to the top, I could not feel my legs, as it was a long climb up. Wanting to slide down with the toboggan, I pushed through the line and slid down without looking. I went full speed down the steep, slippery mountain. All of a sudden my heart started to beat rapidly, as I was going to crash. I turned the toboggan aggressively to stop, it stopped alright only upside down, and my body was once again on the soft, icy snow. I got back on the toboggan and slid down the rest of the way.
I then started to build a snowman, the hand freezing snow went into my gloves and got to my hands. It nearly froze my hands. On the way home my body was aching.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!