Am I Dreaming?

Am I dreaming?
He was staring at me with his big black eyes. “Why you staring at me stupid?” I wailed to Hermi (my hermit crab.)
I put him back in his sandy cage and got into my cosy bed.
SCRATCH
I got awoken by a long scratching sound at my door. 'It must be the dogs,' I thought. I slowly got up, I was still half asleep. HERMI WASN’T IN HIS CAGE!
I stop, turn around and see Hermi scurrying across the floor; I quickly sprint to get him. Carefully, I grab him and delicately put him in the delightful cage.
I open the door but there’s nothing and no one there. I slowly look down. “WHAT!!” I see two of the ugliest hermit crabs ever!
“Oh well.”
I wake up in the morning saying, “What just happened?” Suddenly I see a zombie donkey bum alien vampire orphan. Any way, I go to check on the hermit crabs but there’s only one. It’s not Hermi!
I turn around to find both of my hermit crabs walking out the door. I run as fast as I can to get them but it’s too late, the dogs got them.
“NOOO!!!!” I screamed.
All my family came running. "What’s wrong!” they all yell at once.
“I found two hermit crabs last night and and the dogs ate them.”
“No they didn’t. You're dreaming man.” I fainted. I awoke lying on the floor confused.
What just happened?
I was dreaming.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!