Camping Incident

One day there was a bunch of friends and their names were Mordecai, Rigby, Skips, Pops, Benson, Muscleman and High Fives Ghost. They were planning a camping trip then Rigby said, “Oh why can’t we just play video games?” Then Mordecai said, “No man, we can bring the video games to the camping trip.” Rigby whispered, “You can do that?” Mordecai said, “Oh yeah we can.” Then they both said, “Ohhhhhhhhhhh.” But then Benson said, “But where should we go?” Then Skips muttered, “There’s a place called Carlwood, we should go there.” Benson said, “Let’s go then.” Pops yelled, “Jolly good show.” Muscleman shouted, “You know who else likes going on camping trips? My mum,” as he was joking and high-fiving a high fives ghost.
As they were all getting ready packing Benson said “Can anyone help anyone at all?!” Muscleman said “I know someone who can help” Benson said “If you say you’re mum you’re fired.” Muscleman stood quietly then said “My Mum…” Benson said “Get out” then Muscleman said “It was worth it.” then he high-fived High Five Ghost. Then he said, “But I’m not going.” Then Benson said, “Fine, then I’ll carry the stuff.”
They got in the car and started to go to Carlwood. But then on the way they almost got hit by a meteor but it hit another car instead. Then everyone said, “That was close.” They got to the camping site and Mordecai and Rigby started to play video games in the caravan and the other guys played football. They were all playing for two hours then it was tea and Rigby said, “That was fun.” Mordecai said, “Yeah it was.”
They had pizza and they thought it was delicious. Then they all went to bed. But something suspicious happened overnight. They all woke up but something was missing. It was Muscleman, he was gone. They were trying to find him. There was this note that said 'Hello. It looks like your friend’s missing. Well he is. I took him and he’s one kilometre from here and if you find him you can have him back, from Death.' “Death? Who’s Death,” asked Rigby. “He’s the worst person alive,” said Skips. They were all trying to find Muscleman, then Pop’s said, “I found him near a tree.” Muscleman appeared and asked, “Hey losers did you see my letter?” “What letter?” said Mordecai. “The one I wrote,” said Muscleman. “Wait. You wrote that letter?” said Benson. “Yep, it was all a prank.” “Let’s get out of here,” said Benson. “Wait. Can we play video games first?” said Rigby. “Fine then,” everyone agreed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!