Jakes Super Noodles

Once upon a time in a small village in the jungles of the Fiji lived an old man called Jake. His job was to sell noodles in his restaurant it was called Ongo Nudo. A lot of people loved his noodles so they just wanted to keep on buying his delicious noodles. On the next day Jake looked out of his window and saw a man selling cheap noodles.

Jake was so sad because no one was buying his noodles. Two days later everyone who ate John’s (the man who sells cheap noodles) got super sick and everyone hated John’s noodles and then he had to go away. Everyone had to go to the hospital. So on the next day Jake tried to think of a way for his noodles to make everyone better. Jake put some medicine in his noodles then he put some more salt, pepper and meat sauce just to make it taste great.

Then he took his pot and asked the doctors if they could give it to the sick people. The doctor had to think for a while then he said,” fine,” when he served it to the sick people they got better a lot better and Jakes noodles were the best.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!