Easter Surprise

It was the day before Easter and Jon and Cindy were playing in their tree house. Jon asked Cindy, "How many Easter eggs do you think the Easter bunny is going to give you?" Cindy said, "I don't think he is only going to hive us six." Then Cindy and Jon ran inside and made a lollipop with a chocolate stick and a sherbet wrapping then they put it in the fridge so it could settle.

After then a zable came onto the table, it started to sing very loud. Cindy tried to stop the zable but it didn't stop. After that their Mum and Dad came back from shopping for Easter eggs. After that it was time for dinner, Cindy and Jon talked about the zable all night.

After they had dinner it was time for bed. They wanted to stay up all night so they can see the Easter bunny but they couldn't. So they fell asleep and couldn't wake up.

It was Easter and Cindy and Jon came running outside and saw the Easter Bunny and his son Rory. They looked at them. Cindy and Jon were excited they still got what they wanted. That was the best surprise ever!!

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!