PAN AND JAMES MISSION

Pan and James Mission


One day it was Pan Girlfriend birthday and Pan Girlfriend going to be 5 year old. She so happy and Pan Dad want Pan go to buy a birthday cake for Pan Girlfriend. So Pan Dad gave Pan 1000 dollar. Pan Dad show Pan the cake that Pan girlfriend like. Pan Dad wants James to go with him so they went off the rods. Where Pan and James have to go to is to walk to the cakes shop. After they buy the birthday cake they have to walk all the way to his girlfriend house so went to the cakes shop but before Pan went inside the shop. Pan has to interpreter James outside the shop so Pan went in the shop and there was many cakes inside the shop and Pan go to choose the right cake or not? Then!!!! What are Pan looking at? At the windows Pan saw his Dad and then his Dad know that Pan saw him so he hid under the windows so Pan look at the windows there was on one at the windows not even his Dad. Pan go back to look at the birthday cake. He saw the cake but it to high so Pan jump and jump and jump and he can’t make it so he sit down on the floor and Pan he try again one more time AND THEN AND THEN HE MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did jump on top so he buy the cake and it was 800 dollar so he gave the woman 1000 dollar and the change 200 dollar back so Pan walk he nearly forgot the cake. Then Pan look back he forgot to take the cake with him so he walk back and get the cake and walk out of the cake shop and then he took James. So Pan put the cake into James bag but the bag it to small so Pan drag the cake box on the rods to Pan girlfriend house. When they were run all the way to his girlfriend house but when they run to Pan girlfriend house they saw the boys were playing soccer and James want to play too but Pan don’t let James play because they going for a birthday not come to play with the boys. So James decided not to play. Then something happed. One of the boy kick the ball on the rods when James saw the ball roll on the rods so James run after the ball and Pan try to stop James and Pan just can’t stop James so James keep ran after the ball and the cake went with James and James made it. He ran after the ball but about the cake it already crash. Before that Pan have to give the ball back to the boys and the boy said “Thank you so much.” So Pan carry the cake box and James. Pan and James walk to Pan girlfriend house and Pan Dad is there and Pan Dad saw Pan and James so he call them when they went inside Pan girlfriend house when she saw the cake it look messed up but she still want the cake and she said “thank you Pan.” And they eat the cake and it was yummy. Pan loves his girlfriend and Pan Girlfriend love Pan too.

(Golf is an ESL student from Thailand)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!