Zombies Who Fall

I used to be a hair dresser, I loved cutting peoples hair, talking to people, I got so many friends in that job, but now the world has changed, now I’m a professional Zombie hunter, I even have a certificate to prove it.

This is the story of how I got into the business of zombie slaying, it all started a long time ago, about four weeks ago to be exact…

I was being a Zombie, wandering around, eating brains, wanting brains, you know, normal zombie stuff, but after I nearly attacked the love of my life, I changed.

He had perfect blond ringlet hair slinging across his perfect white skin, his t-shirt ripped as a zombie pulled at his biceps, which were smoking hot.

I had fallen in love, do you believe in love at first sight, it was like that it was beautiful.

Wait, there was a zombie attacking him, I better stop it, I had never had this feeling before, why would me, a simple zombie, try and stop another fellow zombie from a meal? Why do I, a simple zombie, have this feeling deep inside me that I should save this human, this meal? What is wrong with me? A simple zombie, I am not.

I have a pair of scissors, I pull from my hairdressing apron, that I have had on for about a month and a half, I really need a shower, if you ask me but, if I shower, I melt, or that’s what I’ve heard.

I pull the scissors out and wield them as a weapon, there was no way I was letting this human die. I quickly (for a zombie) run up and stab the zombie in the back, oh, I forgot that it’s undead, just great. Aim for the brain, that’s what I think. I pull back and start madly stabbing the brains of this undead scumbag, mwah ha ha, sorry, I got a bit lost in the moment.

After I finally pull my scissors clean out and the zombie falls on the ground, I take the hand of my prince charming and run.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!