Geraldton's Bloodies Month



Its year 2025 there was one army squad that can complete any mission given to them. 10 days after they go back from a mission the got told pack your bags it war time!! All for of them said ‘yes sir’ at the same time and soluted

Two hours later the got dropped off at Geraltons tallest building. Sgt. Wyndham said, “Captain why are we here?”
“I don’t know Sgt, I’ll find out for you know.”
Within 5 minutes he contacted the base and asked why they were there. Two minutes later Captain Carter said Sgt. “We are here because we need to protect Geraldton the best we can.”
The weapon the Lance Corporal Pergunas and Corporal Wyndham have assault rifles with silencers, pistols and a knife. Sgt. Wyndham has a sniper fire with a silencer, two pistils and a knife. Captain Carter has a single shot rifle with a silencer and an assault rifle. Lance Corporal Pergunas ability is he can see through walls, Corporal Wyndham has a thrusters pack it allows him to jump or run far in seconds, Sgt. Wyndham has invisibility so he can turn invisible. Captain Carter’s ability is he can fly. All of the abilities work the same you can use them for 10 minutes and 2 minutes to recharge.

A massive army was coming so Captain Carter got Sgt. Wyndham to scout the area with his sniper. Sgt. Wyndham said, “Captain we have a problem we are out numbered, they have a few thousand troops.” The Captain then said, “Everyone follow me a stealthy as you can.” So they were jumping roof to roof quietly until they were behind the enemy. Carter then said, “Lance Corporal Pergunas and Corporal Wyndham get on to the ground!” Then shooting them from behind and through grenades. They all replied, “yes sir” At the same time, “good luck guys.” 5 minutes later 150 enemies were already dead. Carter got Pergunas and Wyndham got them up to them to talk about what they were going to do next.

After 10 minutes of discussing what they were going to do the enemy found there location. So Carter distracted them by flying around while Sgt. Wyndham could hi jack a helicopter to get them to a safer location. The enemy followed them and Pergunas found a hologram so he grabbed it and swapped it, he then got the enemies to follow the hologram to the other side of town. They camped there for 29 days. On the 31st the enemies started marching to them so they quickly placed bombs. The enemies walked over them and BOOM, BOOM, BOOM bombs were going off and all of the enemies were dead.
That afternoon a helicopter came to pick them up. In 20 minutes they were back at there bass and as soon as they walked in the room people cheered as loud as they can. They lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!