Halloween Night

witches capes, pumpkin heads, haunted house,
coffin beds,
screams of terror, laughs of fun, the one night to be a remembered one.
to be someone your not, the monster in you, princesses, heroes, devils, you choose!
late nights with lollies "TRICK OR TREATS" what they say, bummer Halloween is only one day.
but never mind that, still got all night to go, goblin heads everywhere, even monsters from the snow!
all scary, exciting things, to dress up in, taking candy from other houses, its a dream to live!
all this excitement, on a very special night, hear the screams of little kids, shouting with all their fright,
Draculas here to feast on your blood, tricks to play on your very best bud!
don't get me wrong the rest of the years alright, but not as awesome as Halloween night.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!