Paint Brushes

Paint Brushes

16-year-old Ann was dreaming to be a famous
Artist one day, She loved using her paintbrushes and
Color pencils and can do magic
With it. Each lunch, Ann will sit alone as she paints continuously.
She would bring her paintbrush, some vintage colored paint
And her drawing pad with her. Ann Will sketch her random
Drawings on it. She would also spend most
Of her times at class what to draw. When she turned 19. Ann’s parents decided
To send Ann to the Lawyer Academy. Her parents wanted Ann to be a
Lawyer. Unfortunately Ann was in frustration and got very angry at
Her parents. Instead of entering the academy, Ann left her parents very
Sadly. Ann had a best friend who loves drawing a lot. Her name was Sarah
They had same talents
But different skills and strategies in their favoutite subject “Art”. They enjoy
Painting and drawing random stuff together. Ann had no place to go but her best friend’s home. Sarah’s family welcomed Ann very happily. Ann was really thankful.
When Sarah and Ann turned 21, Sarah’s parents decided to send Sarah and Ann to France. Ann never had seen her parents for the past two years, but she still wants to continue her dream. Sarah thought of going to “Paris College Of Art” where a lot of Ann and Sarah’s inspirations came from. When they reached the airport, Ann thought of saying bye to her parents. Sarah’s mum felt sorry for her and drove Ann to her parents’ house for a while. When Ann knocked on the door, it appeared her mum. Ann’s mum was shocked! She hugged Ann tightly as she could. “Where’s dad?” asked Ann, mum stated sobbing with fear. “He died in his work, his plane crashed!” shouted Ann’s mum crying heavily. Unfortunately, Sarah’s mum glanced back at her watch and told Ann’s mum everything about going to France. Ann’s mum agreed Ann going to France. As Ann and Sarah left, Ann’s mum sobbed the whole night. Ann and Sarah’s family had reach France. Sarah excitedly begged her mum visiting the famous art gallery. Ann was sad though because of her parents’ problems. After living in France for about four and a half months, they finally got used to the life in France! Now Ann and Sarah are going to the most famous college in France right now. They got awards from the College. Ann and Sarah got a collection of medals, cerfitcats, and trophies. Sarah’s parents are proud of Ann and Sarah a lot. One of the most famous artists who are now very famous for her paintings “Eva Carter” visited Paris College Of Art. Sarah and Ann were so excited seeing her in person. Eva Carter started doing an art class with Ann’s class; Ann was the best painter in her class. She could paint anything Eva Carter says. Eva was impressed of Ann and decided to put her paintings in a famous art gallery where she got very famous as many more artists did. Ann got very famous and wealthy after she turned 29. She decided to leave France and go to California USA where she can she her mum. Ann thank Sarah’s family. She left her fame to her best friend, Sarah and left to see her only, loving mum…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!