The Mysterious Family


“ Kurt said hey Jason wanna sneak of to that haunted house” Jason replied “dude you know that’s a myth right?” Kurt had a smirk on his face as if he really where going to go to the house Jason felt shivers down his spine “ don’t you dear go to the house” Jason yelled Kurt got more and more convinced of going he went all the way until the last corner Kurt felt scared but he really want to go there bang boom!! All of a sudden rain pours with terrifying thunder he ran around the corner where a girl did and was never saw again Kurt screamed as he went around the corner Jason came running “boo! “Kurt yelled. Jason screamed his heart out just like the little girl did when she disappeared.

Suddenly Kurt see’s a lady looking through the creepy ripped curtain Kurt yells “Hey! Who are you where’s the girl that’s missing” the lady disappeared but when she did wind speed picked up and we decided to come back at night and creep through the hole at the side of the house. It was 11:30 pm and they finally crept through the hole they had their torches and set of looking around Kurt and Jason were scared at the top of the stairs a little girl was standing there she whispered get out, Kurt replied “we just want to know why you were caught” she disappeared slowly the door started to open up stairs the boys went up and looked but nothing came out of the door. Kurt was determined to see what was inside he knew the girl couldn’t get away he walked in with Jason creeping frightened behind him the little girl was sitting on the floor crying she looked at them with her souled eyes they picked her up and tried to get out the house started to shake as if the house didn’t want the girl to leave the stepped on the first step and the stairs crumbled and fell the ran and just got outside the door opened and a soul was coming the little girl could see the ghost the ran really fast passed the school.

They ran home all of a sudden the girl was picked up and taken back Jason called 911 and asked them to go to the haunted house they came and had no choice and burnt it the girl died with the house people say she haunts anyone the looks at the burnt house

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!