Princess

Hi, I am Princess Ella. I have rainbow hair, an aqua dress, a beautiful tiara, a beautiful pair of high heels and a fantastic castle. Outside is a nice pond with Lilly pads and frogs. My castle is hot pink! It has sparkly hanging vines and a diamond bush in a secret entry. I used to love my cups of tea and playing tips with children who walk past the Castle. I love a good chat. I was lonely in this Castle all alone.
One day a handsome prince unexpectedly came along. He was dreamy but he was lost. He asked me if he could live with me and I said “Yes”. He is nice and always takes me to the beach on his horse. I love the sand the best. One year later we got married and had a child and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!