Real Life Minecraft

One day I woke up feeling weird. Suddenly I was near a village. A villager was next to me and staring at me and then his head moved. I turned around and Herobrine was there so I ran as fast as I could into a house. There was a chest in the house and in the chest was a diamond helmet, a diamond chestplate, diamond leggings and diamond shoes. There was also a diamond sword, a pick, a pickaxe, and a shovel.

I went outside and Herobrine was standing there. I knew it - my brother was going to wake up and kill Herobrine! Then I saw the end of a sword go straight through Herobrine. My brother killed him, the most dangerous person in the world. Oh, and I had a skin. My skin was Slender Man and my brother's skin was a skeleton skin, and skin means suit. Maybe Herobrine thought that it was one of his skeletons and he didn't kill it but it turned out to be my brother who looked like a skeleton!

The End (by Ethan Curley).

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!