Spy Mission

Heath was a kid who could use awesome gear. He was a spy. Saahir was his partner. He was a better fighter but Heath is the best with gadgets. He could hack into enemy systems without any trouble. He is also very sneaky and leaves no evidence. He also slips into enemy bases without being spotted. But he isn't good at fighting. He leaves that to Saahir.
It was a sunny day. The kids were playing. The grown ups were drinking coffee. But Heath and Saahir were too busy to soak up the sun. They were outside an enemy hideout with another spy. His name was Shadow. Shadow was using a cloaking device so they could stay hidden. Heath was hacking the security system of the base. And Saahir was taking out the guards. "Heath have you hacked yet," Shadow said impatiently. "I'm ready just stick to the plan," replied Heath shutting down his spy pod.
Shadow met up with Saahir as Heath began to ready the portable turrets. Shadow went in followed by Saahir. Saahir placed time bombs while Shadow distracted all the enemy spies. He used smoke bombs, illusions and sleep powder.
Meanwhile Heath was placing turrets all around the hideout. Mostly in the doorways so no spies escaped. Suddenly Heath heard footsteps. Shadow was running. "Abandon the mission!" Shadow panted. Heath saw why. Millions of drones were coming towards them. "Shadow my turrets will hold them of. But I'm going to get Saahir," Heath said. Before he went to find him he sent a distress call. "Hopefully the reinforcements come quickly," he said silently as he started to run.
Saahir was aware that he couldn't escape. Drones were everywhere. He couldn't fight for much longer. "You'll never win!" Saahir shouted. From the corner of his eye he could see a metal ball. Saahir smiled. It wan an emp. It could fry anything electronic. It exploded and all the drones fell down. Heath came sliding out of a vent. "Did you think I was going to miss the party?" Heath said as he kicked a drone head. "let's just get out of here," Saahir said rolling his eyes.
They met Shadow outside. A huge tank was towering over them. Someone came out of the tank. "General Harley you came at just the right time," Heath said. Spies came down from the tank and began to scout the area. "Saahir, can you please blow up the hideout now," General Harley commanded. Saahir took out his bomb detonator and pressed the button. The whole hideout blew up. "Mission complete boys," General Harley said. "Congratulations." "Well Saahir and I think this is amazing but right now we need to go somewhere," Heath said slightly relived. "We're going to get some ice-cream," said Saahir. "Get me a rocky road while you're there Heath," General Harley said. Before Shadow could ask for one they were already on their hover-board speeding towards the ice-cream shop.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!