The Ninja

Today I went to school.

But then I saw a black flash. It looked like it had a mask and some shurikens! I was starting to suspect with a chill down my back that it might be a ninja at school.

I told my friends that there was a ninja but all they did was laugh at me. But then I saw it again. That was when I saw his face.

Now it was class time. But when I went into my classroom, we had a new teacher but he looked familiar. Then I saw a shuriken in his pocket and shouted “OUR NEW TEACHER IS A NINJA!”

But when the ninja heard it, he quickly shoved the shuriken into his desk. He said, “This boy over here is making up stories, right kids?”

I asked them to check his pocket. So they did. There was nothing in his pocket.

“But I saw a shuriken. Seriously!”

“Your eyes must be very bad.”

At that moment, the bell rang for playtime. Before I could go outside, the ninja grabbed me and said, “Can I keep you for five minutes?”

I had to say yes. Then he whispered, “Don’t tell anyone I am a ninja or I will injure you.”

Then I thought, “How could I possibly fight a ninja? What could I do?”

Then I remembered I saw a band-aid on his arm. I thought for a moment and I remembered when I was a reading a book, and the boy shot the villain in his weak spot. That was it! If I hit him where the band-aid spot was, I could injure him. But I didn’t have a shuriken. Then I came up with an idea. At school, I had a pair of scissors. I could use that!

The next day, when I got to school, I took my scissors and waited for the ninja.

When he got in, I acted normally but when his arms flopped down, I secretly aimed for his arm and shot. My scissors flew towards his arm and went straight into the band-aid.

He yelped in pain but did not fall over. I muttered to myself, “So that isn’t his weak spot after all.” He looked angrily at us all, then went back to teaching.

At playtime, I saw him checking his other arm. It got me thinking, “If the band-aid isn’t his weak spot, then isn’t that his weak spot? Let me try.”

When I got inside the classroom, I asked one of my friends to lend me their scissors. When the ninja’s arm dropped, I shot again and it landed perfectly. He waved his arms in the air and dropped. I quickly went to his desk, took out the shuriken, waved it around and told everybody, “Our new teacher is a NINJA!”

Everyone nodded their heads, “Boo Ninja! Boo Ninja!”

Someone called “000”. Soon, the police was in our class and took the ninja away.

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!