Finally

FINALLY
CHAPTER 1

Dear Aunt Alice,
I am having a great time in Hawaii. The sea is so warm,clear, not too wavy and the perfect swimming temperature.

Right here, right now I am sitting on the soft, orange, warm sand and watching the fantastic sun fall and reflect on the clear blue water.

I never knew but there are lots of seagulls here. The other day Katrina, Mum, Dad and I were having a family lunch, pizza and hot chips (Yum) all of a sudden about ten seagulls come out of this massive palm tree. Dad screamed, Mum screamed, Katrina screamed and I RAN!!

I'm missing London so much. I am getting very tired with my accent. Everyone (including teachers) never know what I'm talking about it is so ANNOYING!
This boy (Patrick) at school and his friends always tease me about my height and my accent.

It's my birthday soon!

I hope all is well.

LOVE Anna

CHAPTER 2

Buzz, buzz, buzz. My pocket vibrated and before I even looked at it I knew it would be Mum. I unlocked my phone and read the message...
'Come home please!
Mum'
I locked my phone and went to put it away. As I did I glanced at the time. It was much later then usual. I got up sand flicking everywhere. I put on my flip flops, put my phone back in my pocket and walked my fastest home.
I walked through the door and said "Hi mum ,sorry I'm late, I walked home as fast as I could"
"That's ok" Mum said." Can you look after Katrina for a minute? And put her to bed? I am going to buy a Tattslotto ticket."
"Do I have to?" I asked in a tired voice. " Be a good girl Anna, thanks darling I'll be back in a minute". Mum closed the door, I glanced at Katrina's bedroom door and then looked at the couch and I decided to go to the couch . I went to the couch and ate chips.

About an hour later mum walks through the door and sees me laying on the couch, she says " You should be in bed, is Katrina in bed?"
"Oh no I forgot about that" I say.
"Anna I was relying on you to put Katrina to bed and know I don't think I can't trust you anymore your grounded for a week."
" I'm sorry Mum it won't happen again," I say in a bad way and I stomped to my room with my flip flops flipping and slam my bed room door.

The next day I got woken up by this dreadful scream. I quickly got up, my slippers on and I walked out to the family room. " I won lotto, we're going to be rich". Dad got up because they heard Mum say that we were going to be rich!









FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!