The Hunter

Two men were walking with a body bag with a hand hanging out of it, they are looking at me, their after me oh hell no they are not going to catch me. The doorbell rings, I hide under the bed, they will go straight to the back yard and they look in the tree house. They will never find me here hiding under the bed. I heard a scream what was that? Mum, dad, where are you? No! they took mum and dad I will have to grow up without them. Unless… I step in and make it so hard, I have to make posters, what do I say on it? Michael and sally has been kidnapped who can help me please come to the town hall at 12:00 noon.
“Hello everyone, tonight we are going to get my parents back and be heroes. Now first we will attack at 911 Death street at 5:00am and don’t be late you will spoil the attack. Make shore you are already that means you bad angle and what about the rest of your group are they ready.
I am so tried where are they? I don’t want to give up but I can’t keep going. These two guys must have something to do with it. Give my parents back, I don’t want to start a fight I hate this I want them back, and back now , I am going to go to the police if you don’t contact me in the next hour. The phone rings, “Hello who is it” “it is the kidnappers. We will bring them back when you give us ’50,000, ok we will have the money waiting for you coming to us we will be at 8487 house at 8.00am and do not try anything if there is no money you will be sorry. I need to find the money in a hurry I have no got much time, I cannot cope I will enter the sunrise cash cow and try and win where is my computer ok Name: Ella age: 11 live: 239 rose streets ok that should do I hope. First how much mouny is it I hope it is 50,000 look it is I am ready to push enter.

“Hello who is this” “this is the cash cow from sunrise” “is it really you” “yes it is” “you won 50,000” thank you so much. “Kidnappers I have the money” “meet us at 8487 hell street” “meet you there”
8487 Hell Street
“First give me my parents back then the money” “on the count of three one, two, three mum dad where were you that whole time are you ok I entered the cash cow on sunrise that is how I got the money and I try everything to get you guys back I miss you to bits we are to gather again and it will never happen ever again. mum and dad tell me what did it feel like you will never know”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!