Life

There are levels in our life; they’re called our birthdays. With each birthday, you level up. The younger you are the easier the levels, the older you are, the harder the levels are. You start with three lives, like most games. You lose a life for every monster you let win. Some people lose all their lives in quests earlier on and end their game early; while others go to ‘The End’. There are different levels of difficulty, you don’t choose the levels of difficulty, they’re already chosen for you. People face different monsters, some being; heart break, cancer, fears, disease, rumours, sickness, and some may even face all monsters at once. Some people may even become a monster themselves and create havoc for the people around them. Some become heroes and help solve cures, or just help out. We chose which path we come down when we first start; there are three yellow brick roads. We choose our roads and we cross bridges and save princess and sometimes even beat our monsters. Only the strong survive, the strong may become weak and the weak may become strong, but one the final moment of your game, that will prove whether you are weak or strong. The strong survive the final level and go on to being mentors for the younger gamers. The weak on the other hand, fall, and they’re memory only lives in those they knew. Whether you are weak or strong, only you can choose how your final battle ends, don’t become one who forces their last battle early, the earlier the final battle is, that harder it is to beat. Prove that you are strong; all you have to do it is be strong. There are no cheats in life, don’t go around pretending you are one, otherwise you will become a cheat. No matter how hard the difficulty is, don’t give up if it becomes hard, remember, the strong become the mentors to help those in need.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!