Candy Land

In Mexico there lived a happy, loving family with a mum and a dad that love there 2 children a 6 year old and a 10 year old. Out the front of there new house there is a chocolate waterfall.

One day in the 6 year olds room he was rubbing of the black board when he acsedentily hit a button and the black board lifted and there sat the secret locker.The boy opened the locker and stepped in. He was transported to candy land in a missile.

When he arrived he was very confused and wasn't very sure what had happened. So he went out to build a house out of candy, the house hap rainbow lollie pops and chocalete barsHe had always wanted a candy house so once he had finished he went to see if there were any people to make friends but he didn't find any one. So he was very bored but he always had candy to eat and never didn't have anything to do. But soon he became very addicted and obesity. He didn't give the food up for anything but he did want his family back. So he tried to fit back in the portal but he was to fat.

So he excised all day and when night come he fitted back in the missile. When he arrived home he it was day time so he left his room and saw his family. He told them what had happened and they all went back to his room and all got a missile each. When they arrived they stayed for a while and then came back to go to work and school and so no one found out. When it came time to destroy it they planted a bomb underneath it but it didn't destroy so they just left it there to stay. So every spare time they have, they would go there.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!