Zombies Vs Humans

Have you ever imagined that you were just sitting and doing your homework, and then suddenly a zombie comes and knocks on your window? Well that’s exactly what happened today! I was sitting and doing my homework when suddenly I heard a knock on the window and when I went to check what it was….. It was a green zombie tapping our window! I quickly ran to my parents but they did not believe me until a zombie came knocking on their window. We did not know where they were coming from or why they were here all we knew was to secure every lock and stay safe. I quickly went to the TV and put the news channel on to find out how this was happening. New reporter on TV: These zombies are invading our planet we need to do something all we know now is that they are coming from a giant portal located near the Opera House, reporting from Sydney news”. “Mum how far is the Opera house from our house?”.” It’s not that far Dillon” mum replied, well I could always go to Professor Maconziye for help especially in this sort of situations. So it was up to me to save today to have a tomorrow. Everyone in my family put on a helmet and wore metal clothing from a play we had at school and of course took a spatula. Without telling mum and dad who were hiding in garage, I took my bike and snuck out of the house to professor Maconziye’s lab. There were zombies everywhere one clutched my bike and won’t let go but I had a spatula and hit him with that and also luckily I knew a secret shortcut way to his lab. When I reached his lab I asked him what to do he said “Well Dillon you see all I have to do is make a potion and make a new portal and send all of those ugly zombies away but to do that first we have to make a portal then send them all in and the other portal from where they came from will close by its self”. “But how did the first portal come in the first place?” I asked curiously. “There is only one person I know who could of done this is and it is my own evil twin brother Macosesiye and his gang!” told Professor Maconziye. So basically we had to go out verse the zombies that were gone totally wild and hungry for brains and that would actually mean ZOMBIES VS HUMANS!! So Professor Maconziye and I went out and there it began. A zombie came running this side for my brains but I hit him till he was unconscious and put him in the big truck. We had to do that well maybe all of them. I had a pocket radio and I put it on to keep up to date with the news and this is what they said: “Luckily the zombies from the portal have stopped coming and there are probably only 150 zombies out there from our estimation so just keep calm and pray. Stay in your houses and lock the doors as tight as possible. News from Sydney thank you bye”. I told professor that and he said that’s a good thing. There came another zombie and this time he actually almost bit professor on the shoulder I quickly hit him till he was unconscious and put him in the big truck. We did this for hours and hours and at last we could only find 3 more zombies on the road. We got them and took them to the portal near the Opera house. Professor started making his new portal. We made the new portal and we closed it as soon as possible and there we had saved our country from getting invaded by ZOMBIES!!!! But professor said there was one thing to do and that was to put his evil brother in jail and we did that as well! We told the news that and everyone was safe!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!