Captain Jack's Adventure To Save Princess Jade

Captain Jack’s Adventure to Save Princess Jade
By Henry Conlon
One day, a pirate ship sailed by an island and Captain Jack did not see it. Pirate Owen had one very good eye to see with but Pirate Owen was down in the chamber playing with Pirate Henry. Then Pirate Henry looked out the window and saw the island. He went up and told the captain so they went onto the island. They saw an enormous skull cave but then they heard a scream. It was Captain Jack’s girlfriend Princess Jade. They ran back inside and she was gone. They heard another scream yelling, “Jack!” Jack ran back outside and saw Jade getting dragged by something weird. It looked like a plant, a man-eating plant. Then he heard a rainbow parrot singing a beautiful song. Jack felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Pirate Own. He said, “I know you’re sad about Jade but you are a pirate and pirates are tough. Why don’t you save her with your cutlass and pistol?”
Captain Jack said, “Yes! I’m going to save her. I can’t leave her to die. That’s stupid. You’re coming with me just in case I die.”
Pirate Henry said, “ARRR. There are other pirates surrounding us you know.”
Captain Jack said, “Yes. I know but we can fight them.”
So Pirate Owen, Pirate Henry and Captain Jack all fought them. They won. Captain Jack, Pirate Owen and Pirate Henry continued their adventure to save Princess Jade. They heard another scream. It sounded like Jade was being killed. Jack yelled back, “We’re coming to save you!” So they went into the skull cave and saw enormous bats with poisonous bites. Then they heard another scream and Pirate Owen saw Princess Jade trapped in a cage. He saw a key on the roof of the cave. The others saw it too, so they piled up and Henry got the key. They heard a friendly voice. It was first mate Billy. He said, “Are you guys in there?”
Jack said, “Yes.”
So Jack opened the cage and Jade gave Jack, Owen and Henry a kiss. Billy said, “Hey, what about me?”
Jade said, “You didn’t save me.”
Billy said, “Come on.”
Everyone laughed. So Jack and Jade got married and lived happily ever after.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!