Egypt

Many years ago in Egypt, somebody started digging in a cliff and they saw something, so they told the chief who was also the King of Egypt. He sent some people down to help the person digging.
Halfway through digging two explorers came to have a look. They helped dig and after a while a digger found some hieroglyphics and read them. They said, “this is the Lost Temple of Tuttentstine the Great Pharaoh.”
They started to look for a door. After a while they found the door. They tried to open it by pulling for a while. Then the door opened with a loud creak. The explorers went in to check if it was safe. Then one said, “let’s split up and find out what is in here?”
They called the workers in and split up into groups of ten. They all went along different paths. Little did they know someone was watching them.
He had been woken by them as they entered the temple. His name was Tuttenstine and his spirit was evil. His temple was full of traps because he knew one day someone would come. He had psychic powers from the Gods
One of the groups fell into a trap from which there was no escape. They looked down and saw the evil spirit and it flew up towards them. It said, “this is the end of the world.” “No it’s not,” yelled one of the explores and he broke the spell. The spirit screamed and disappeared. The worker were freed and everyone rushed out of the temple.
No one ever wanted to go in there again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!