Egypt's Corruption

15382BC May 16 Monday
Dear diary, Today looks like another typical day as I pharaoh Nessuimentopet look out and see the people of Egypt waking up. I look to the northwest as I see the pyramid I will be in when I'm buried. As I open the door I see my servant's coming holding my scented oils, clothing and my valuable jewels which are polished to look almost as bright ad the sun.


I walk out of the temple and felt a breeze of hot air as the sunshine brightly at the front of the temple. As I go past some bakeries I think of I ate this morning. Then I heard " Pharaoh Nessuimentopet " a few times before I snapped out of it. As I looked around I saw the ambassadors . They were already talking about business already. They quickly gave me an update of what had been happening the when the meeting finished , I started to walk to the temple . I stopped to get the bull we were about to sacrifice to Amen-Re, when I prayed to him. It may be a pain but I have too, I go past the crowd and go past the temples. I see all the pyramids and I am satisfied with the amount of work they have done on the pyramid. As I went back to the palace I was finally alone.


I fell asleep, and in the middle of the night there was a knock and the messenger came in. He told me that a storm was coming. I quickly woke up and opened the window. There I saw a heavy storm coming right at us. I quickly ran to cover I thought "why did the storm appear?" I remembered what happened while I was in the temple praying. I am normally alone when
I'm praying so I thought that. I could sneak away and relax. " like the gods can harm Egypt while there not even on earth.!"

Bam!!! The thunder thrashed against the ground. Them the door opened and the storm came in. I ran to his temple where it was nice and dry. All of a sudden I heard a voice " come to the top of the pyramid," I quickly went to the top of the pyramid and saw a face form from the clouds and asked "Who are you?" He replied "I AM AMEN -RE!!!" I asked "what do you want?" " I God AMEN-RE want you pharaoh Nessuimentopet to be a better pharaoh by helping more people and let the people stop work for a while to rest."


From that day on everyone lived in peace. Amen-Re was no longer angry or was he?

15381BCMay 16 Thursday

Dear Diary, Amen-Re came back and is more angry than ever, this might be my last entry as Amen-Re is trying to find me. I am hiding in the temple and if I get killed by Amen-Re I would like to tell...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!